You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Should We Make a Charity Fund ?

Hi Friends,
    Should we make a charity fund to help the peoples ? You all know that How natural calamities are affecting all the areas of all states. Specially in Odisha, every year due to floods, famines and cyclones, many peoples are getting affected. Not only this, some poor peoples are not getting money at the right time to cure their children so many children are seeing the face of death.

So my opinion is we should make a charity fund and contribute as our financial strength so that we can help some people in this state. I know it is a drop of water in the sea but I believe that without drops of water making of sea is impossible.

I am waiting for all your responses. After than we can plan How to make this fund .
    Hi Bhisma,

It is really a wonderful thought. I do really appreciate it.

@ other Members, Please extend your views regarding the noble thought.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Hi Bhisma,

Its a wonderful thought and idea given by you. I must appreciate with this. As this is an under-growing website and our members are too very young in this. However, most of the members are earning a little or more and have their permanent earning source. In addition, as you said it is nothing to be countable in front of their needs; some drops of water in a sea. Lets, members share their opinion about the same and we can make a full-throttle kind of decision; such as a separate icon of 'OSR Charitable Fund'; which will openly display on the home page. How much funds collected and if click on that, the donors name and amount will display; like that.

Let's move together to create something unique for our state.

Regards,

Thanks Mr Naresh and Krishna for appreciating this suggestion. Specially the suggestion of Mr Naresh is much acceptable. If we will be successful to make a charitable fund then we will make separate Icon and click able link to the page where the donors name with the cash amount will be displayed.

See this: we can make it as our logo of charity fund.

Orissa Spider Charity Fund

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Bhisma,

The given image is nice; however I think the logo should be small and square/rectangle size and can be placed at any corner of the home page. Give me one day time, I will show you some sample images.

Regards,

Let's see this one!
    Regards,

Delete Attachment

Dear Friends,

Really Bishma's thought to make a Charity Fund by our OSR is an innovative one and it is most appreciable also. But regarding to my view, The OSR has little number of active members at present. If we are going to start this kind of trust now, it will get less amount as it asset. So, we can think this after getting some reasonable countable members as active in our OSR. If it happens in future, then we can generate more fund for this trust through our OSR.

Further, I suggest that the name of the charity fund should be registered through the government of Odisha in future also.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

Thanks Mr Manoharan for your response. Don't worry about the matter that we have less no of active members cause I am sure that all our active members will contribute this fund. If we contribute minimum Rs 100 per month, then the member will contribute Rs 1200 in a year and you know that Rs 1200 is not a small amount. So we can start contributing now.

And we will sure register this charity trust in Govt after some months.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

@Naresh Kumar,
    We can use the designed "O" in all cases which means help all for smiling. This is small and will represent the charity fund of Orissa spider.

Your logo is looking good but the image of laughing Budhha as charity fund logo is not suitable. Let's keep this decision with the members.

Members, please choose one logo for this charity fund so that we can go to the next step.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Regards,

Delete Attachment

Regards,

Delete Attachment

Dear Naresh and Bhisma,

Both have made a very good attempt. But my suggestion is that in Logo Emphasis should be given to the word "Charity Fund" so that one can know easily at the first glance only and at the same time it should be a small one.
    My request to both of you to provide us some more unique logos to choose.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Thanks Krishna for your suggestion. We will decide later about the logo of "Orissa spider Charity fund". First we have to think about

How we should contribute and Who should keep the charity fund amount ?

I request all members to state their views regarding this question.

My opinion is we should keep Emo and fund transfer system to get the funds from our members as well as visitors.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Dear Bhisma,

It is really a matter to think about.

Please see below for my suggestions:

1. We should go for online transfer system (Fund Transfer System as mentioned by you). EMO is not also a bad option either.

2.First of all we have to register the Charity Fund with the govt.

3.After that, We have to open a bank account in the name of "Orissa Spider Charity Fund".

4. Decisions has to be made regarding the nomination of the name of the persons as "Authorised Signatories" for drawing of money.

5. Other decisions are also to be taken as per the Charity Act of Govt of Odisha.

With Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Mr Krishna is right in his words,
    Before contributing and motivating others for contribution, we should take care of the legal laws and regulations. If any body has idea about "How to register a trust in Odisha" then please clarify it here.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Thanks Mr. Bhisma for understanding me. I am trying to gather the information regarding the registration.

Please give me some time.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Hello Bhisma,

I haven't more words to congratulate you for such a great steps & thoughts (i,e Making a Charity Fund ) taken by you and your organization. I truly supporting you to move forward and make a Charity Fund to assist people who need the help for surviving. We people will always ready to trigger our support (both financially and mentally) to you.

Also make a plan how to trigger the process to make it conveniently and possible …….

I remain by wishing you a great New Year!

Orimark Technologies Pvt, Ltd - One of the leading testing services provider in India.

Thank you very much Akash for your support. We are trying to make a registered charity trust first so that we can motivate people for donating and can provide all the details of their given fund to this trust. It may take some days or months to make a registered charity trust so that we can contribute and make its successful.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.