You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: OrissaSpider.com

Congratulations to Naresh Kumar and Krishna from Orissa Spider

Hi Friends,
    Please join hands with me to congratulate Mr Naresh Kumar and Mr Krishna Chandra Padhy for being Lead Editor and Editor respectively in Orissa spider. Mr Naresh will be editor for all the sections where Mr Krishna will be Forum section editor. He will be your contact person for every forum related problems.

Lets congratulate them for this position.
    Congratulation Mr. Krishna Chandra Padhy for being the Editor of OrissaSpider.com. This must be one of the New Year Gifts for you. Keep rocking in this year, by giving your help and support to our members and taking time-to-time attempts and requirements whenever needed by the site and its people.

Thanks to Mr. Bhisma, for giving this opportunity as a Lead Editor of this site. As we discussed earlier, I will give my full time and support to this site, in each and every moment.

Regards,

Congratulations Mr. Naresh Kumar for being promoted as Lead Editor of OrissaSpider.com. It is a precious gift of New Year 2012 for you. As I have heard regarding your valuable contributions to this site, We hope the same in the coming years also.

Thanks to Mr. Bhisma for showing confidence on me to provide me the position of Forum Section Editor, the precious new year gift. I will try my level best to prove OrissaSpider one of the best site as far as information regarding Odisha is concerned.

Thanks Mr. Naresh for your compliments.I will try to rock in this year.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Congratulations to Mr. Naresh Kumar and Mr. Krishna Chandra Padhy for their new position as Lead editor and Editor. Both deserve it. It is a reward for your hardwork and honesty.

Thanks & regards,
    Suramya Behera

Thanks Mr. Suramya Behera for your compliments.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.