You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Happy & Prosperous New Year 2012

Hi Friends and Members,

Many Many Happy and Prosperous New Year 2012.

As the year went off, try to remove all your angry and egos on the last day. Start your new day of the new year with Love, Happiness & Peace.

I pray to my Omni-Present or Omni-Potent God to Bless all of you and give a prosperous living in this year. Love You All!
    Dear Members & Friends,

Morning brings Hope,Afternoon brings Faith,Evening brings Love,Night brings Rest,Hope you will have all of them everyday.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!!!!!

I pray God for your Prosperous and Good health in the coming New Year 2012.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Happy New Year to all the members of orissaspider family. May this new year bring happiness to every body.

Thanks & regards,
    Suramya Behera

Hi Naresh,

Thank for your wishes to this new year 2012. we are all have to pray the god to make this year 2012 will be a great and more useful for us in all way of our journey in life. Further, We hope that this new year will bring more and more new and active members to our Orissaspider.

With regards,

S.manoharan.

Thanks Mr Naresh for your wishes,
    And very sorry to all Orissa spider members cause I had my exams so could not wish you all. So accept my wishes for the new year 2012. Let's rock Orissa spider in this year.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.