You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

How to Earn Revenue ?

I am pradeep from Odisha pursuing B.com & now I want to earn money for my pocket expenses. kindly help me to get success in this path.
    Hi Pradeep Kumar Pradhan,

Very Warm Welcome to OrissaSpider.com!

As a new member to this site, I can give suggestion to better to go through our Posting Guidelines and FAQ of New Members. Then, as per your question, I can say: To earn money from this site, a member has to contribute/spend 1-2 hour daily with good written contents (mostly in Forum and Resource category), Participate with the Weekly Membership Competitions, Post articles which are very need and currently searchable by the browsers(Such as contents and messages on any festival on that season/time; Current sports information; Offers given by any company/businesses; Events; Recruitment/Jobs; Admission/Tender Notices etc.). The most important rule of this site is 'Copies contents from any other source is not applicable' and contents related to Odisha with good English written are highly credited.

Regards,

Dear Mr. Pradeep,

Wel Come to Orissa Spider.

Orissa Spider is a very good platform,where you can earn a decent pocket money by spending one or two hours a day. As our Editor said, you have to write quality uncopied articles/post job etc. in the resource section and participate actively in forum section.

Feel free to ask our experts regarding any help.

Try to be an active member in Orissa Spider.Com

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Dear Pradeep,

As our editors Naresh and Krishna told, The Orissaspider(OSR) is a good website for earn while you learn. This website will generate some decent revenue to you by posting original, fare content of Odisha news, Jobs and various tourist places of Odisha in the resource section.

The forum section is also there which will help you post your messages, suggestions and feedback about OSR. This forum section will help to update and increase your skills in posting of articles by clearing the doubts in that area with the suggestions of experts in the relevant field.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.