You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

There may be a get together party with all OSR members.

Dear Friends,

As a member of OSR, I can get and share the information to other members only by forum messages. If possible, an get together party may be arranged to all active OSR members in a particular place. This will help to see all the members in person and can share more in live. This may be happened once in a year.

In this meeting, we can share our experience in OSR for the past year and also can give more suggestions to improve the performance our OSR.

So, The webmaster and other responsible persons of OSR should think about this matter and take necessary steps.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.
    Hi Manoharan,

Thanks for your open-hearted opinion. Really this can be done if the members will share their opinion about the same. As per my views, it will be better to make a get-together at Bhubaneswar; as it is the capital and center of Orissa.

Dear members and webmaster,

Please express your opinion about this issue and kindly share your views as soon as possible. This is because, it is the PARTY TIME; after 5th of January we may not be gather so easily, as everyone's job/service/work may start vigorously. Therefore, we can sit and discuss together for the betterment of this site by sharing our views each other.

Regards,

Dear Manoharan and Naresh,

It is a very good thinking. Get together can bring members to know each other. As you wrightly said we can discuss regarding the betterment of the site also.

Bhubaneswar is a very good place for the get together party. Any other good picnic spot can also be choosen for get together.

So it should arranged as early as possible.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Dear members,
    I think it is a good move to conduct such events in a organisation. But the fact is that who will conduct it? Who will bear the financial expenditure? What is the benefit of having such parties? Who will confirm that how many members would come? So, it is a unpractical move for us and OS. It is not easy for all members to come and participate in such activities.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

My opinion is quite similar with Vicky that who will organize these parties and who will bear the expenditures. Orissa spider is an information portal and it is helping to share and get knowledge with some pocket money but the website is not such a position that it can arrange parties for the members.

So in my view it is a unrealistic suggestion. If I am wrong in any word then please state your views.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.