You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

The panel of experts may be created in our OSR

Dear Friends,

Our OSR got many members from different discipline. They may be expert in different field. For example, I am a professor in Computer Science. As a professor of college, I can give more suggestions and information related to the field of education and in the study of Computer science. Like me, there may be different experts like Doctors, Engineers, Builders, Scientists and many more in our OSR.

If we crated created a panel of experts based on their field of expert. It will be more helpful to others and members of OSR to get good suggestion in the particular field from that expert.

So, the webmaster should take necessary steps to create a panel of expert in our OSR. The panel list should have the field of experts, qualification and their experiences.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.
    Hi Manoharan,

This is good suggestion given to us. As you said, the same thing is present in IndiaStudyChannel(which is a part of SpiderWorks Technology), which is mentioned as Mentor in IndiaStudyChannel.com. However, the same was inactivated in this site. It can be done if more than 20 members can opt and ask to create. I hope our Webmaster will suggest what and how it can be execute in a better manner.

Regards,

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.