You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I have come across 1000 points in our OSR

Dear Friends,

I am very happy to inform to all of our OSR members that I have come across one thousand points in our Orissa Spider. I am a member of OSR for the past one year. But I have become an active member of OSR just for the past one month.

Really, I got more experience for the past one month by posting various resources and post messages and answering in forum section. I am basically living in Tamil Nadu. But I have known many more about the cultures, companies and industries, languages and peoples of Odisha by actively participated in OSR for the past one month.

I wish to extend my thanks to the webmaster Bishma, Editor Naresh and all members for your kind support to me in this OSR.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.
    Hi Manoharan,

Really it seems very happy to me, as your progress is obviously our progress. Being a Tamilian your contribution to OrissaSpider is really great. I heartily thankful to you, for your interest and participation with us. Hope others will follow from you the same. There were 2255 registered members in this site; however 10-15 are the active members. We need to make active them to develop this site as others of SpiderWorks Technology.

Great Job!

Regards,

Congratulation! It is a really a very big achievement in OS.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Many many Congratulations to Mr S. Manoharan for getting 1000 points in OSR and being member rank-10 . These points are showing your hard work and dedication to Orissa Spider (Sorry for the late reply).
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Bishma,

I was expecting this appreciation message from you in earlier. I came to know that you were busy with your MBA exams during the last week. So, it is o.k. for your late wishes to me. Now I am accepting you message to wish me for obtaining 1000 points in our OSR.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.