You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Orissa Updates

Higher education facilities and implementatins in Odisha

Dear friends,

The system of higher education is most important to any state to eliminate the underemployment. The Department of Higher Education in various states and the government of India are taking necessary steps to improve the quality of higher education in India.

I hope that the government of Odisha is also taking many steps to enhance the level of higher education in the state. The Department of Higher Education in the state of Odisha has provided enough fund to various universities and colleges to improve the quality of higher education in the state.

Dear members, feel free to share your opinions and suggestions to improve the quality of higher education in Odisha.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.
    Active member in OSR.
    The education system in India and basically in Odisha is far better. Whatever strategies and approaches taken by both, were best as per my views and thoughts. The teachers are too following and doing their best; however, as they're dedicating into a common goal but not getting sufficient stipend from the Govt. so its an worst matter or matter of regret for them. Govt. must do and take serious actions towards teacher and teaching department. As, teachers are the basement/pillar of the state or country; their requirements should be fulfilled ASAP. In addition, about higher education and education system, Odisha Govt. is doing well and growing too as compare to others.
    Regards,

The education specially higher education in odisha is excellent as compared to other states of India. But lack of encouragement, most of the talents of Odisha are not coming out. Lack of enough finance, brilliant students could not able to explore to the opportunities available in higher education field in Odisha. State Govt. has to take some step towards it.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

I can say the quality of education in Odisha is good but lack of competition spirit. I have on our respected teachers for their quality contribution to develop our students. But they are failing to give them to the spirit of compete in higher level. So, it needs little modification for further development, which can provide good support to our students to give a good fight and competition on higher level like IIT.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.