You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Snow fall in Daringibadi.

Daringibadi, the Kashmir of Odisha, experienced second time Snow fall. Last year people of that area enjoyed the snow fall for first time and this year that repeated again. Really, the temperature level in Odisha decreased recent week. Kandha Mala and Phulabani, experienced lowest temperature of 5 degree. Expert believe that it will remain for few days more in Odisha. But one thing is that, after snow fall in Daringibadi, it able to attract many tourists from various parts of state.

Do you experienced snow fall ever? If no, then visit the Kashmir of Odisha, Daringibadi.
    Dear Vicky,

This is not for the second time, that snow is falling at daringabadi. It is a contineous feature here. However, it is secondary that snowfall at daringabadi discontineoud for some time and started once again in 2010.

But You are wright that snowfall at daringabadi attracts number of tourists to this place.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Dear Friends,
    I came to know that the place Daringibadi is the Kashmir of Odisha. Really the playing in the snow fall is thrilling activity to every body. Each and every human beings will like to play in the snows. At the same time, Care should be taken while playing in the snow. Many persons were affected by this kind of snows in winter season.

Anyway, I would like to convey my best wishes to all Odisha peoples to get enjoyment by playing in the snow falls in Daringibadi. I hope this place also will attract the people from other state and foreigners in which they can get excitement.

With regards,
    S.Manoharan.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.