You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winners of Member of the Week Contest (14th December to 20th December)

Hi friends,
    The last week activity in Orissa spider was amazing. The two members were trying there best to get the MOW for 14th December to 20th December but what a end we got !! Its a tie. Mr Manoharan and Mr Krishna, both got 249 points from resources and forum section of Orissa spider by satisfying all the terms and conditions. So at last we decided to announce both as winners and there is no runners up for the last week. There is no "Best Article of the Week" for 14th December to 20th December. So we added Rs 20 in to MOW award and totally Rs 200 was distributed among both the winners equally.

• Winners of Member of the Week contest from 14th December to 20th December- S.manoharan and Krishna Chandra Padhy.

• To see the Cash awards for the above prizes see Cash Credit Section of Orissa spider.

Besides the cash credits some points also given to the above members. I hope all members will show similar interest in the next Member of the Week contest.

Update:
    According to the new updated regulations of Orissa Spider, Member of the week contest will be calculated on the basis of points earned from Resource and Forum section. Points from any other section will not be taken in to consideration. This rule will be followed in the next MOW awards of Orissa Spider.
    Congratulation both Mr Manoharan and Mr Krishna for achieving Member of the Week (14th December to 20th December) Award. Due to very less participation and points, our webmaster distributed the prize for both. It's really a matter of regret that very less members are participating. I request from my heart to our members, please contribute your knowledge and information to build-up this site, worldwidely.
    Regards,

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum