You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: OrissaSpider.com

(Pause) in Member of the Week Award in Orissa spider (Now Active)

Hi Friends,
    You all know that the upcoming two weeks will be the most beautiful and enjoyable days of 2011 so we have decided that "To give a pause in Member of the week award in Orissa spider" (This is not the end of MOW in Orissa spider).

We will start this MOW from January 1, 2012. Happy New year in advance.

Update of MOW

MOW in Orissa spider is now active. You can take part in this contest from 2nd January 2012.

Happy New Year to all the visitors and members of Orissa Spider.
    Dear Bishma,

Just you have given Pause for MOW for few days due to the celebrations of New year. We hope that we will get get more response for this MOW from January 1, 2012 onwards.

I wish you a "H A P P Y     N E W     Y E A R"

With regards,
    S.Manoharan.

Dear Bishma,

Thank you for reactivating the MOW programme in our OSR again from January 2nd, 2012 onwards. We hope that many winners of MOW will come in our OSR in this new year 2012. I wish in advance all the upcoming members of MOW in our OSR.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

Thank you webmaster. I feel this will attract our members to contribute more in OS.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Thank you WebMaster and Happy new year to all the members of this site Orissa spider. Wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year 2012. May all your dreams come true this year and you cherish your dreams as long as you can
    There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.