You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask experts

How can I know the total time spend in OSR?

Dear Friends,

We are spending our valuable time in OSR by Posting our contents in the articles, Business Directory, Polls and Forums etc. We are also earning some decent pocket money by this OSR daily and update our knowledge to date. I already mentioned in many places that this OSR is a good website for the programme of "Earning while learning".

Further, I want to know about the detail about how many hours or minutes I have been working in OSR for the past in terms of Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly. Is this facility is already available in OSR? If so, Where I can get this detais in OSR? This information will be very helpful to the members to know about how many articles they posted in how many hours or minutes?

Suppose this feature is currently not available in OSR and this opportunity and information may be provided in our OSR, The members can reduce the time of posting and unnecessary wasting of time to make changes in the resources.

If it is created, then periodical automatic updations must be done like other updations of Member level, Cash credits, Today, Daily and weekly points earned by the members in OSR.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.
    Hello Manoharan Sir,
    You have given a nice and valuable suggestion. If this feature will be implemented then the members can know how much time they are giving to OSR in a week or month. I will sure ask Mr Tony to look forward this suggestion.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Really nice suggestion Manoharan sir, Hope the webmaster Tony sir will implement the same. I have good hope with your suggestion that it will be implemented soon.
    There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Suggestion is excellent. Really it will provide informtion to others also regarding the active members.

Hope it will be implemented soon

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.