You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask experts

How many persons are behind this OSR to do various services of OSR

Dear Friends,

Our OSR is growing well in all aspects including Posting articles, Creating and answering the Forums and Polls, Listing the Business and etc.. The active members of OSR should know the different kind of key persons those who are behind in this OSR and to do the various services to this website.

I just knew the only person Mr. Bishma as the Webmaster of this site and the founder of this site, Mr. Tony John. So, I want to know the list of key persons like Other webmaster if any, Various Editors, Website In charge and others if any to perform and to make good function of this website.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.
    Hi S. Manoharan,

This is an open platform, where you can ask anything through forum section. However, if you feel that something which you should know more about OSR and its activity on behalf of developing this site, then you can contact our Webmaster Bhisma Narayan or Me. I will be actively participate from next week onward. For any kind of queries or doubt you can send me mail or chat on naresh.yltp@gmail.com.

It was seen in these days, all about your performance in OSR. Keep posting contents, take more advice if needed and keep joining and guiding more and more members too.

Regards,

Hello Naresh,

Thank you for your immediate response for my thread in the forum message. Yes it is true, This kind of forum helps more and more of our members to clear their doubts to update knowledge in OSR and post their suggestions to improve our site performance.

I assure you that I will always in active and also ready to guide the new members of OSR.

With Regards,
    S.Manoharan.

Nice question and even better the answer was. This question answer session on forums of Orissa spider makes it more interactive and better. Manohar, though the team is not big one now, but obviously it will be one day soon. And the way you will earn from this site OSR cannot be provided to you by any of the other websites in India or even outside.
    There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.