You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: OrissaSpider.com

Topics for Orissa Spider from 14th December 2011 to 20th December 2011

Topics from 14th December 2011 to 20th December 2011

In the previous week, we have got some good articles on few topics but there are few topics on which we have not got maximum article So I am including some topics from the previous week.
  • Upcoming Admissions in Odisha.
  • New Year Events and Parties in Odisha.
  • How and Where to get New year Odia SMS and scraps ?
  • Special Events for X-Mas in Odisha.
  • Upcoming 2012 Examination time tables and syllabuses.
  • Upcoming Odia Films in 2012.
  • How to prepare and coaching institutes for OAS/OPS/Bank POs/Bank Clerical etc in Odisha.

• Stay updated with Orissa spider, to know more upcoming topics for writing.

• Topics for Orissa Spider from 7th December 2011 to 14th December 2011.
    Thanks Webmaster for giving the opportunity again by initiating another contest. Hope this week too, members will dedicate good articles to this site Orissa Spider.
    Will try to win this contest for best article.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Dear Webmaster,
    Thank you for giving very nice topics, mainly related to Odisha.
    With respect, I want to say some thing that my work places are Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam, I am unable to get any news paper and magazine on Orissa. But I never feel away from Orissa.

I feel very difficult to collect information on this issues as I stayed away from Orissa. Do you suggest me any thing?

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Hi Vicky,
    Its a good spirit of an Odia who wants to get the news of his birthplace. Its really very good spirit, If you want to get Odia news then you can read Online editions of The Pragativadi, The Samaya, The Dharitri, The Sambad, The Samaja. In this online edition sites, you can get the Epapers and you can easily read them from your PC.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Thank you webmaster for giving the valuable information. I will try my best to use your suggestions to contribute in the Orissaspider.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Thanks webmaster for giving the links which can be helpful to many NROs. It will surely help many who want to be in touch with their motherland Odisha.
    There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum