You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winners of Member of the Week Contest (7th December to 13th December)

Hi friends,
    We have got good response from the members for the first Member of the Week contest in Orissa spider. Really, all the members posted very good articles in these 7 days. There was a tough competition between the members but two members got the chance to win the MOW.

• Winner of Member of the Week contest from 7th December to 13th December- S.manoharan
  • Runners up of Member of the Week contest from 7th December to 13th December- Krishna Chandra Padhy.

• Besides these we have another prize and that is Best Article of the Week. This award is going to Ataul Haque for his article How to Earn Money Online in Odisha ?.

To see the Cash awards for the above prizes see Cash Credit Section of Orissa spider.

Besides the cash credits some points also given to the above members. I hope all members will show similar interest in the next Member of the Week contest. To see the topics for next MOW award, visit Topics for Orissa Spider from 14th December 2011 to 20th December 2011.

Update:
    According to the new updated regulations of Orissa Spider, Member of the week contest will be calculated on the basis of points earned from Resource and Forum section. Points from any other section will not be taken in to consideration. This rule will be followed in the next MOD awards of Orissa Spider.
    Hello Friends,
    Thanks to all the winners of the Member of the Week Contest (7th December to 13th December). Hope Odisha Spider will bring some new attractive programs from new year.

Regards,
    Ardhedu

Dear Friends,

I would to thank our webmaster, Editors for giving me an opportunity to win the MOW award of this week. Further I wish all the active members of OSR to take part in the forthcoming MOW (14th December to 20th December) and the win the award.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

Congratulations to the winners of the MOW of OrissaSpider. Keep up the great work!
    Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Hi All,

Hearty congratulations for all the winners.
    All the best for next MOW contest.

Regards,
    Suramya Behera

Thanks Webmaster for giving this award. You made everyone happy with your wit and showed the real management skill by handling the members of this site.
    Thanks to you too again for creating this kind of contest.

And hearty congratulation to all the members who won the contest.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Congratulation S. Manoharn and Krishna for your success in Orissaspider.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum