You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Do you think Matrimonial option to be opened in Orissa Spider?

Dear All Members,

How is it? If we go for matrimonial option in Orissa Spider. As I heard that other sister concerns of Orissa Spider are having this option. And they are paying very good money for a complete profile.

I think creating this option, we can attract more and more members towards it. And most of single in the world are interested in choosing their partners vide net, dating, after knowing each other very well. Hence, this option may add to the popularity of the site also.

Members, I am eagerly waiting for your views.

Regards
    Krishna
    Seriously brilliant Idea Krishna Chandra Padhy, You have given a stupendous option to add to the menu list to this site. I think webmaster should implement this suggestion of yours backed by me as soon as possible.
    As matrimony sites are one of the fastest growing sites on internet.
    I fully agree with your suggestion Krishna and would like to give you credits for putting forward this idea here on OSR.

Special Note: Webamster please take this suggestion seriously and implement the same as soon as possible.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Thank You Atul. I really thankful to you for supporting my idea.

@ all Members- Give your valuable opinions. so that quick decision to be taken on this option.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Hello Ataul and Krishna,
    You have given good suggestion but the focus of Orissa spider is tourism, education, jobs/recruitment, events and other regional topics So if we will add Matrimonial section in between the categories then the members cannot focus on the main topics so after discussing with the CEO of Spiderworks Technologies Pvt Ltd (Tony John), we have decided to open an another website which will be for Matrimonial only and in that site there will be a section for Odisha Matrimonials. I will tell you when the new site will be lunched and the time you can write in it.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

@Web Master. Good one. Though in a new web site, we will get the opportunity to give our writings. We would have been more happy, if it was in this site. However, the problems mwntioned by you also a matter to ponder about.

Thanks for your step.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.