You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Orissa Updates

Discuss: Which is the best picnic spot in Odisha?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is the best picnic spot in Odisha?'.
    I will go with the Harishankar picnic spot as the best picnic spot in Odisha. Harishankar has not only the scenic beauty but also has large and wide area for celebrating picnic there.
    Its really a beautiful place to go for picnic in Odisha.
    I recommend all my friends and people who ask me for picnic to visit Harishankar.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

I have not visited any of the places above. But what I heard from people, Harishankar is the best picnic spot. Full of Temples, Spring and Jungle makes this place beautiful. If You ask me from my experience, I will go for BudhaKhol. I have visited many picnic places but Budhakhol is the best.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

I feel the options are limited for me. There are many other places are also present which are equally good picnic spots. I prefer Sonapur beach near Andhra - Odisha border. This is the place of meeting of river Bahuda and Bay of Bengal.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.