You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Shall Lokpal Bill be helpful in abolishing Corruption?

The whole India is looking forward a strong Lokpal Bill. They want to an end to the corruption. Now the question is What is the Lokpal. Will it abolish the corruption? Whether it contains all that needed to end corruption.

I think yes. Lokpal is the right bill. It may not abolish the corruption completely, but more helpful in reducing it to a great extent. Citizen Charter, inclusive of Grade IV employees etc. are strong points of Lokpal bill, which will help a lot in this process.

But we have to see what is coming out of the Congress Govt.'s Pandora Box. It only will derive the fate of corruption of future.

Regards
    Krishna
    Its not at all right which are being projected by the Anna's team. That this Lokpal will diminish or abolish the existing corruption in India. Not at all.
    They are saying this Lokpal will abolish 85% of the prevailing corruption, but I say 85% possibility is there, that this JanLokpal will not be effective.
    Anna's team is completely misguiding the whole country with strong words, to which they themselves don't stand.
    They always say 121 crore population support this movement, knowingly it is impossible to say like this. Its never possible that 100% population will favor a particular thing. Even people are there who hate Gandhi, then how can you exemplify this on your case?
    Simply rubbish arguments. They think the Indian population to be fools and has been successful also to some extent.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Ataul I think You are a strong follower of Anna and his principles. You are having more expectation from him. But Anna has not stood up to your expectation. So you are showing so much angry upon him. My friend so much angry is not good for health. Be calm and think about the movement once again. It may change your opinion.

Please suggest how we can abolish the corruption.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

There should be some flexibility in words while discussion. But Anna has kept all the legacy and norms in the country in his home made pan. What he is thinking of parliament and govt, he may be knowing it better.

Cool friend. In our parliament only monkeys are there. They are not thinking about the country nor about people. they are only thinking about themselves, bloody politics and how to earn black money. Some intellectual people are also there but they are henpacked under the dirty politicians.

I also respect the parliament. but I hate the people representing currently. So the movement created by anna seems to be a justified one. But views may differ from people to people.

thank you friend. for your active participation. I am so happy by discussing the matter with you.

Thank you friend. But remember Be cool all time.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Yes, a strong Lokpal bill will be able to control corruption. And majority people are supporting for a strong Lokpal bill like Janlokpal bill. But corrupt political leaders and their followers are opposing it because they know once such strong bill passes then they may not get chance to increase their black money. Now everybody knows the corruption level is increased, such type of situation is very dangerous for our country and its development and even its security. If asking for an effective bill is wrong then we will do such mistake repeatedly. If fight against corruption is wrong then every Indian will do this mistake everyday to save their country. We have right to ask about the corruptions to the government and the government have to give a reply for it. It is our right because we do not send them to rule over us but send them to give service to us.
    @Ataul,
    Dear sir, I am not follower of Anna but I stand with him on the platform of fight against corruption. I support Jan Lokpal bill. I feel it will be very helpful to me if you show me some wrong with Jan Lokpal. Next will you please explain here what type of flexibility you need from Anna.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Dear Vicky,

Thanks for your view. And Atul is not a follower of Anna. But i have tried to keep him cool by using these words.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Can you imagine the immense power Jan Lokap will get. Just for a while imagine a case that a corrupt man becomes a Lokpal, how easily he can misuse that power. He will blackmail PM and even CJI to not to speak against him, else they will be scrutinized with CBI. So, who do you think will be able to command such a person.
    Do you think as said by Anna that anyone can complain against any corruption in Lokpal will be taken seriously.
    Do those people representing janlokpal will descend from Mars or what?

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

@Atul, Be cool my friend, why are you so serious.

Anna has suggested for a higher level reddressal forum also. It may be headed by President of India. This forum will look after the matter said by you.

So please be cool. Go into the details.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Higher forum is not the president but again a Lokpal known as super Lokpal, then if that super Lokpal will be corrupt again another superior Lokpal. I read each and every point of Jan Lokpal. They are also searching and appointing the director of CBI, what if all these 9 members of Lokpal will join together? But the govt and opposition will never come in one alignment.
    Give a thought. Its not that I'm right or wrong. I may be right, I may be wrong, but giving a proper thought on other's word should be taken care of.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.