You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Starting a chatroom in Orissa Spider

I think that there is a need of chat room in orissaspider.com. Due to unavailability of chat room , new members face a new problems and a lot of valuable time is wasted in reading and understanding the various rules. If chat room facility will be provided then a lot of doubts and confusion the new members will be eliminated and they will use use the surplus time in posting the various useful contents for the www.orissaspider.com.
    Good Idea. I do really appreciate your suggestion.

Our web master is available on Google Chat from 8 pm to 12 pm. You can clear your doubt from him at that time. Or you can also ask us regarding your doubt.

@ web master. His views are appreciable. Please think about it. If it is possible let us go for a chat room.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Hello Suchinder and Krishna,
    I got your suggestions and reviewing it. If needed, they I will sure implement it in Orissa spider.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Thank you webmaster and Suchinder for the new idea. Really this will help all the members.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Dear friends,

The facility of Chat linking is available in all spider websites. But it is not working. The link for chat should be activated then the members ca chat with each other. Diffidently, It will be a good facility to share our thoughts and clear doubts in On Line itself.

Our webmaster is available in Google talk at 8.00 PM to mid night, So we can clear our doubts with him directly by g-talk.Anyway, I also suggest the facility of Chat should be implemented in OSR. We believe that it will happens in very short fan of time.

With regards,
    S.manoharan.

I think the introduction of chat on Orissaspider will decrease the use of forum and will almost cancel the need of forums in OSR.
    So, I don't advise the Webmaster to go for any such step, which will reduce the use of any section which is already present.

If you analyse some of other sites like these spider networks, be it hubpage or squidoo none of these adsense revenue sharing site allows the functioning of chat. As chat will decrease the use of forums to large extent.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

I think Ataul is right in his opinion. If we will open a chat room in Orissa spider then members will keep them busy in discussing several matters and in return there will be nothing. Orissa spider will become a general social net working web site.

But we don't want to make it a social net working website, we want to build it more than a social networking website where people can earn for their opinions, views, comments, shares and many more. Just think it, Can a chat room provide all this. No, only a forum section of a website Orissa spider can provide all this.

So dear members, just review this and reply.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Thanks for listening Webmaster. I hope you may consider this point for future references too. Actually you are right in saying that this site is a platform for sharing adsense revenue and learning various topics concerning our odisha and not a social networking sites.
    Only social networking sites provide chat facility to their users/members.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.