You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Does OS really pay money ?

I am the new member in os so I want to know that is os really pay money
    of course. Orissa spider is paying money. Recently Mr. Suramya behera has got Rs. 1000 credited to his account.

But for that, you have to reach certain level.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Hello Mr Suchinder,
    Welcome to Orissa spider. In the reply of your question, I don't want to say a lot of things, but I want to show you some links. Go through the links and I am sure you will get your answer.
  • Payout of Suramya Behera.
  • Payout of Bhisma Narayan.
  • Payout of Madhusmita.

If you need more clarifications then feel free to contact me through my mail or by forum.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

what is the minimum payout in OS and on which date it pay ?

The minimum payout amount of Orissa spider is Rs 750 for the first time and from the second payout it is Rs 1000.

If you will cross the minimum payout level in the current month and your name is announced in payout list then you can get the money in your bank account on the first week of next month.
    Example: If you will cross Rs 750 in December and your name is announced in December 2011 payout list then you will get the money in the first week of January 2012.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Yes, this site pay revenue for our contribution. But as it based on Odisha I feel little difficult to gather Odisha local news and updates. So, It may give you same difficulties but no problem you can collect such information from other sources and post your contribution in this site.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Of course OSR pays you the money if you work accordingly. Here the work for you is to write some good articles on recent topics and topics which covers orissa, thats it.
    And for every article you will be given some cash credit and when this cash credit limit reaches to the level of 750, your amount will be credited to your bank account.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Dear friend,

There is no doubt about the payment of spider networks. There 40 Plus Spider networks are available in India including Orissa Spider. This comes under the famous website which is known as INDIA STUDY CHANNEL and it is founded by Mr.Tony John who he is a famous software and website developer in India. I got 5000.00 rupees from some other spiders. Now I am contributing more here to earn some decent money.

So, Please feel be happy and don't hesitate to post articles in OSR. If you have doubt again, Please refer the Payment of OSR for the members in the CASE Credit section.

With regards,

S>manoharan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum