You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Can I use this website

hi,
    I am from Delhi can I use this website and earn from this website.
    Dear Suchinder,

Wel Come to the best information platform of Odisha,i.e. Orissa Spider. Definately You can use this web site. But you have to take care one thing. This site is meant to share information regarding Odisha only. You can provide any information regarding Odisha which are not posted so far and earn money.

for any assistance, feel free to ask us.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Hello Suchinder,
    You are a gold level member in ISC and Orissa spider is running in the same format as ISC. You have also got Member of the Week award in ISC from 21st Nov to 27th Nov. It shows your hard working and delicateness towards the site. Its not easy to get 201 rank among thousands of members but you achieved it.

I am sure that you will be an active member in Orissa spider but for this you have to topics related to Orissa (Odisha). If you need any help then post as forum thread or mail me. My mail id is given in my profile.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Dear Suchinder,
    Welcome to Orissaspider. Yes, you can use this website and can earn. Actually I born in Odisha but working in Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad but I use this site and feel happy to discussing on Odisha in this site. I am also a new user of this site. I joined in this site just one week before and in this week I enjoyed a lot. But I have a busy job and I have very less free time, still never forget to log in Orissaspider when ever I get free time. Really I love our Webmaster Mr. Bhisma. I salute his patience, as he always very active to develop this site more and more. I find some difficulties while using this site, like I am unaware of the political and current situation of Odisha but I try to collect every information and post in this site. So, I feel your contribution will help this site to grow more.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Its not that you use this website or join this website matters. What matters is what you contribute to this site of orissa. Please post information related to orissa or any information covering the topics of orissa.
    And you will surely earn lots of money from this site too as you are earning from ISC.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Dear friend,

There is no restrictions to join in this website from any state or anywhere in the world. Any human being having computer and net connection with proper usage of English words can join as a member in this kind Spider networks from any where in the country as well as from the world.

So, I welcome you to this OSR and I also request you to contribute more to this site and earn some decent money every month.

With regards,

S.manoharan.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.