You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Where do you spent more time in OS.

In all sections of OrissaSpider, where do you like to spare more time. I like to spare more time in forum section because in this section we can discuss all the current situations of Odisha. I like this section because this is the entrance door for any new member. Where do you like to spare more time in Orissaspider?
    Dear Friends,

The Resourse section is most important section in any Spider networks. Here only we can post out articles. These articles are mostly written on various current information, Technology, Business, Education, Politics, Movies, Computers and some other services in that particular state. This is also a more revenue generating section in spider networks.

The Business Directory is also a useful section to post business related information. The forum is a good section to share our thoughts and ask our doubts about OSR and other information. Tour packages is available to post resources about tourist places.

The Polls section is also there to post our polls and answering the various polls available in the site.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

I spent most of my time in forum section of Orissa spider then to the resource section and then to other sections. I love to respond to good questions present in the forum section, so I devote most of my time responding to the forum threads.
    There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

I spent more time in Resources section because I like Writing articles. it is secondary that it also pays me.

I also spent a considerable amount of time in forum section. because I enjoy a lot by discussing various matters. it also pays opportunity to know new members.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.