You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Sports

Virendra Sehwag become top run scorer in a One day match.

Today, Indian one day team captain Virendra Sehwag scored a brilliant double ton and become the top most scorer in a one day cricket match. He over take little master Sachin. Sachin scored 200 runs but today Sehwag scored 219 runs in just 149 balls. Today India also able to score its highest runs in its one day cricket history. Indian team able to scored 418 runs in 50 overs. In this way India become fourth country to score 400 runs in One day cricket after Australia, SA and Sri Lanka.
    So, from the Orissaspider family I want to congratulate India and Sehwag for their brilliant performance.
    It was an amazing match but it was my bad luck that I missed the whole match and the out standing batting of Sehwag. I have seen the last three overs only cause I was playing volley with my friends from 4P.M. to 6PM. India won the match with a huge run gap. Indian bowlers were also too good in this match. The day is not far when a bats man can hit 250 runs from his own bat and I hope the bats man will be an Indian.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

What a brilliant innings it was! Shewag is the second man to hit a double century in ODI in the world and co-incidently for India also. His ton of 219 is the highest ever ODI score by an individual so far. He overtook Sachin, the first person to score a Double Century.

One more history created for Indian Cricket Team. It has registered highest ever ODI score for India. India has also registered consecutive series win in a troat.

History and History made in the Indore Match by the Indian warriors. We as the Indians should have to praise their efforts. For that I think we won't get a better platform than Orissa Spider.

I, On behalf of all the cricket lovers of Orissa Spider Team congratulate Shewag for his World Record Ton and Series Victory as Captain and for all Indian Team for registering highest ODI run for India.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Dear friends,

The match was really wonderful and amazing. The great Sewaug has done a wonderful job in the history of Cricket. This would be a unbeatable score in the Cricket history. He is also proof himself to be right person to get the captain ship.

The present Indian crickets are performing well in all the matches. This team spirit should be maintained properly to sign in future forthcoming matches. we wish to captain Sewaug and other players for this wonderful achievement.

with regards,

S.Manoharan.

Really brilliant innings by Indian team and great performance by the opening batsman Virendra Sehwag. He not scored 219 runs 149 balls but also showed his strength of hitting sixes and fours with about 7 sixes and 25 fours. What a jubilant performance.
    He now becomes the only cricketer in the world who has single century in ODI and test matches and double century in ODI and triple century in Test matches and that too twice.
    Super performer of Indian team.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.