You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Share Orissa Spider pages in Google+ and earn Rs 100

Do you love Orissa spider? If so, share the Orissa spider articles that you like with your friends by posting them in your Google+ account.

We are introducing an interesting program to encourage you to share the joy with your friends!

Start sharing our resources in your Google+ account. Once a member shares 100 pages, then he will get Rs 100 cash reward and 100 points. You will get the cash reward only once but the points will keep increasing for each page you submit to a maximum limit.

You can see your cash rewards earned in the Google+ Sharing page. When you reach the level and receive the cash credits, it will be displayed in the bottom of that page.

In order to verify you are the owner of the Google+ Profile you specified here, you should add your Orissaspider.com profile page to the 'Other Profiles' or 'Contributor To' sections of your Google+ account. Learn more...

You can keep posting more than 100, but you will get only points and not any higher cash credits. Maximum (and minimum) cash credits you can get by sharing articles is Rs 100.
    Dear Webmaster,

The Google+ is a very famous social website and help us to share our feelings and thoughts to our friends. This site is frequently updated with the new posters that we posted. I am member in Google+ for the past six months. It very useful website to share our ideas and concept with each other and also with our friends.

The idea about to share the Orissa spider in Google+ is appreciatable one. It will add more members to our site. Further, I request all the members those who are having Google+ account to share this site. I also assure you that I will share this in my google + page.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

Dear Bhisma,

Yesterday only I have registered my self in Google + account. I could able to understand it yesterday only. As some of my friends said it is a very good social network site updated frequently with new articles.

The idea of yours is a very good one to link Orissa Spider articles to Google +. It will add reputation to our site and help in earn money.

With regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

I have already shared more than 100 pages in my Google + account. But till date I have neither received points nor cash credit in my account.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Hi Krishna,

I saw you've shared 103 pages with Google+; however Rs.100/- was not been credited to your account. It might be due to some system or technical error. I requests our webmasters to look after this issue.
    Don't worry!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!

Regards,

Hi Naresh,

Thank You for your response.

I also wish you and your family a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Hi Krishna and other members,
    This feature is now discontinued due to large no of spamming shares which is indirectly a threat to spider websites so Mr Tony John (CEO of spider works) has now removed this feature.
    I have sent you one copy of the mail conversation between me and Dr Sanjeev (Coordinator of spider works).
    Feel free to ask if you have more doubts.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.