You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Do you feel CM Naveen Patnaik's popularity decreased?

If you observe the Odisha political equation then it is very clear that Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik enjoying the place of most popular political leader in Oidsha. I think all of you agree with me. Still do you believe there is a decrease in level of popularity of our CM? If you say yes, then don't forget to explain your view by putting some supporting points. If you feel no, then explain with examples. I am eager to observe your responses on this thread.
    Of course Vicky Naveen Pattnaik is enjoying the most respectable position in political career. And he is also one of the favorite leaders for most of the Odisha people. People are giving votes just on his name, without bothering about the candidate of BJD.
    So, I think his popularity is again gaining momentum after so many up and downs in last 9-10 years career of him being the CM of Odisha.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Dear Vicky,

You are right. Naveen Patnaik is enjoying the most respectable position in political career and also in the hearts of Most of the Odiyas. People of Odisha has choosen him as their leader for the third time, which explains itself.

But past some time, it is looking like that there was a slight degradation in his reputation as an effective Chief Minister. His failure in handling Maoists and successful Industrialisation in odisha adds fuel to the above statement. However, reason may be something else, but unwantedly leader is responsible for it.

Finally I can say Naveen Patnaik is still enjoying the reputation but not as earlier.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

You are Krishna in saying that, though Naveen is getting popularity or is having high popularity, but still his reputation has decreased some days back. And now he is regaining those.
    He used to enjoy much more popularity then he is enjoying now.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Of course earlier he used to enjoy more popularity that what he is at present. Is it not? Are U not feeling it?
    Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.