You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Orissa Updates

Win of BJD in by polls election boost CM's confidence

With the recent attacks by the opposition on the Chief Minister Naveen pattanaik for corruption and many pending cases. Chief Minister has lost the confidence of winning this bypoll election. But this win of Naveen pattnaik has come up like a boost for the CM. He is now more confident for his winning in other seats too in loksabha and Vidhan sabha elections. He just after the results of bypoll eection said that, I regained my confidence and I have to do lots of task for my state and I will now surely do my pending task as soon as possible.
    This shows the concern of CM for his state. Now I think we have got a good governance under his reign and good CM as well.
    You are right Ataul,
    In this by election BJD won Umerkot constituency with more than 21000 votes. In the previous election the winning gap was 13000 votes. But in the recent by election it raised more than 7000 votes. So it reflects the popularity and good image of BJD Government. People are giving votes by seeing the CM only cause they believe that Odisha can only develop in BJD Government cause they have tried both BJP and Congress govt. . Let's see what are the next steps of our CM towards the development of Odisha.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Very right Bhisma, BJD has shown good governance in the state and those are reflecting in the form of win in elections with higher gaps. I hope BJD govt will again come into power and we will see some more developments in the state of Odisha.
    Hopeful for BJD win in next election too.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Dear Ataul and Bhisma,

You are right. Really the win in by-election has given much of confidence to Naveen Patnaik.

He is one of the best cheif ministers that Odisha has ever produced. His thinkings and plans are all for the betterment of the society and people of the state. But somehow or what they could not be implemented so far effectively.We hope for the best and lets see what are coming out of Naveen's Pandora Box.

But one thing is sure that people of odisha has shown much more confidence on BJD govt.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Really, Naveen Patnaik a great leader for Odisha. He changed the image of Odisha in international level. The recent by poll result must boost the confidence of CM Naveen patnaik.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.