You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

I am Priya, new to this site.

I am new to this site and help me to work in this site. I want to share in this site and contribute for betterment of this site.
    Hi Priya,
    Warm welcome to Orissa spider. You have taken a good decision that you joined Orissa spider. In this site you can get and write all the details about Orissa. For more information see Posting Guidelines and Help topics. See also Member of the Week award programme and participate there.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Dear Priya,

Wel Come to Orissa Spider, the best platform to prove your talent. As our Web master has already mentioned, your have taken a very good step.

I do appreciate your thinkings for the betterment of this site. Go for it. Try to provide your best contributions for the betterment of the site. Please feel free to ask, we are all here to help you.

With Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

@Priya,
    Welcome to Orissaspider.
    Read the New Member FAQ and know about the rules of this site and then try to post your threads.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Hello Priya,

First I convey my greeting to you and warm welcome to this OSR. Really you did wonderful job by joining as member in OSR (OrissaSpideR). Here lot of opportunities are available to earn while learn. It is a good website for earning while learning.

Here you can contribute more and more resources, Tourist places, Business information and information in forum. Each and every content what you are posting is eligible for awards and revenue generation. So, keep posting and touch with OSR in long way to get more rewards in future.

I wish you all the best for your bright future in OSR.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

Hello priya to this most rewarding site of Odisha, the OrissaSpider. I said most rewarding site because it is the only site in Odisha which gives rewards to its members for remaining active here and contributing their knowledge to others. I hope you too will be sharing some of the beautiful resources or articles in the coming days to this site.
    Wish you a good luck and hope for the bests from you in coming days.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.