You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Topics for Orissa Spider from 7th December 2011 to 13th December 2011

Topics from 7th December 2011 to 13th December 2011

• Upcoming Admissions in Odisha.
  • Upcoming Odia movies and their reviews.
  • Best Picnic spots in Odisha.
  • Special Events for X-Mas in Odisha.
  • Career opportunities in Odisha. (Not Jobs/Recruitment, it means career in various fields or sectors).
  • Where to buy iPhone 4S in Odisha.
  • How to prepare and coaching institutes for OAS/OPS/Bank POs/Bank Clerical etc in Odisha

Stay updated with Orissa spider, to know more upcoming topics for writing.
    Thanks to our webmaster as he brought very nice topics for discuss on this site. All the topics are related to our Odisha and I wish all members will participate in this and share their views with us.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Dear Bhisma,

One more good step!!! Thanks for providing topics to write. Its my appeal to all members to contribute to their best to make this step successful.

With Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Dear Bishma,

The topics that you are provided for posting articles for the award of Member Of the Week is good. The titles are more meaningful and has many content to post articles. All the seven topics are good and it enables us to collect the information very easily. Many information about the topics can be obtained from various sources.

The members have to utilize this good opportunity and post many articles in the relevant titles given by the Webmaster and have a aim to get the MOW award. I convey my best wishes to the members to do the needful for their achievement.

With regards,
    S.Manoharan.

Nice topics to write on, I too will try to participate in this contest, if possible and time permits me to do so.
    Thanks webmaster for giving the members another opportunity to write and earn some extra perks.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum