Improvement of Look of Orissa Spider Site
Suggestions for Better looking of the Site
The look of the site is looking like clusmy. It may be improved with the following steps. Hence, request to review the points/views given by me.
1. The paragraph alignment is not justified. Justified alignment will give a very good look to the paragraph.
2. In Featured Article Section the old ones are still continuing. Though their importance in no more. Hence, this section needs to be updated with most recent featured articles.
3. There are repetition of Job adds. Same jobs are viewed in different sections like, 'in Recent Articles', 'in Jobs of Odisha', '2011 Jobs' and below also. My view is that – 'one heading for jobs in an attractive manner should be there' and under that sub-heading of jobs like 'Private Jobs', 'Govt. Jobs', 'Defence Jobs' etc. And if someone clicks the sub-heading then he/she will get the details regarding that category.]
4. Brief details regarding Odisha can be shown as a single heading "About Odisha" and hyperlink to the details.
5. Fonts are looking like ordinary. If fonts can be changed, then it will give a better look to the site.
6. Scrolling contents besides the 'Search Tab' are half visible. Either make it to full view or else place it somewhere.