You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Newbie to Orissa Spider.

Hi, I am new to this site. I am an existing member of Indiastudychannel since last two months but today I got to know about this site from Mr. Naresh, editor of Orissaspider. I feel happy to be a part of this site; being an Odia I will try to contribute and participate more and more to develop and to make success it as compare to other sister sites of ISC.
    Hi Vicky,
    On behalf of all members, I am welcoming to this great website named Orissa Spider. Through you are much familiar with ISC, you will not feel much difficulties here cause the format or sections are similar to ISC. Contribute as much as you can and be a part of Orissa Spider development.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Vicky,

WEl COME to Orissa spider. As our Web Master has already mentioned it will not be difficult for you to adopt yourself to the formats of this site.

Provide your valuable contributions and be an active member of this site to make it more successful.

With regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Thank you Krishna, I feel every member of this site should contribute small to make alive this site. So, please everyday spend a minimum time in this site to make it more success.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.