You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

My first payment from orissaspider

Hello members,

I am very happy to share with you the news that Today, an amount of Rs. 1000/- has been transferred to my Bank Account, that is my first payment from orissaspider.

Thanks orissaspider webmasters and Editors for recognising my work with cash credits.

Thanks & regards,
    Suramya Behera
    Many many congratulations to you Suramya for your first payout from Orissa Spider. You got the first return of your hard work. I am sure you will receive more payouts from Orissa spider in upcoming days.

Friends, please join hands with me to congratulate Suramya for his first payout in Orissa Spider.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Suramya Behera,

Congratulations at first!

Nice to know about your first payout from OrissaSpider.com. Today I joined this site; however I am an existing member of IndiaStudyChannel. I really happy to be a part of this site. Well Good Job done by you.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Hello Suramya,

My heartiest congratulations for getting your first payment. Is it also your first earning? If it so, it will definitely cause you double happiness! We spend lots of times, often needlessly, in social networking websites and video games. While they are also needed for recreations, they do not fetch you anything. Instead, if we can just allot some time from those things for constructive works like writing articles, slowly but surely we can achieve a lot. Your payout is a nice testimonial for that. I hope it will encourage you as well as lots of other members to work harder and make better harvests in our websites.

Best of luck!

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Hello Suramya,

Many Many Congratulations. It is so happy to know about the receipt of your first payment in Orissa Spider. It is an inspiration for other members to work with more enthusiasm and to make this web site more successful in the coming days.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Hi Suramya,

This present achievement of yours first payout from Orissa Spider is really appreciatable one. Keep posting articles in OSR continuously. The lot laurels and awards with gift will come in future to you for your effort of hard work.

I wish you all the best for you bright future in OSR.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

Many many congratulation to you surama behera. Its a great success for the orissaspider that it is paying many of its member. I hope you will continue sharing your knowledge here and earning simultaneously.
    There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.