You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Post Government Jobs and Get Double Benefits

Hello All Members of Orissa Spider,
    From December 2011 we will provide higher cash credits to any central or state government job articles for Odisha. The cash credit will be double than the normal. Members can post any state govt job in Odisha and central govt jobs for which Odisha people can apply.

Another good news is, in each week we will update our side bar with the latest government jobs in Odisha. This will take effect from 1st December 2011. Every Sunday, new govt jobs posted by the members will be added into the side bar of Orissa Spider. In this way the members can get lot of traffic to their posts which will help them to maximize their Adsense earning.

The Govt jobs should be posted in Resources > Recruitment in Orissa > Central Govt Jobs in Orissa/State Govt Jobs in Orissa.

Suggestions are welcomed.
    Brilliant idea, very helpful and needy sometimes. Very much convinced with the offer. I hope many will like this offer.
    There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

This is a nice initiative, I'm sure this is will be quite rewarding and get the members healthy AdSense revenues. So, guys, why wait?
    Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Dear webmaster,

This announcement is really good and appreciable. It will be very useful for OSR members to get some good revenue by posting JOBS in OSR in the State and Central government jobs of Odisha.

There are lot of references and contents are also available in the net to post the jobs in OSR. So, the Members of OSR should utilize this good opportunity and earn good revenue.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

@Bhisma, may I know how Kumaraditya Sarkar is having the tag of Webmaster, with a member level of bronze and rank as 91. Who appointed him as the Webmaster?
    Is it Tony sir or Sanjeev Reddy Sir? Or you yourself have appointed him? I just want to know the criteria basing on which he is appointed as the webmaster.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.