You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: OrissaSpider.com

Now Orissa Spider Has 2011 Registered Members

Today on 20th November 2011, Orissa Spider got its 2011 th member. Before some months we have reached on 1000 but we got the next 1011 members in few months. Many many thanks to all members of Orissa Spider.

I am sure the active members will invite their friends or relatives to Orissa Spider for writing so that we can maximize the list of our registered members.

Thanks You.
    Happy to see the status of OrissaSpider members, reaching to 2011 at the end of this year. However, as per my imagination the result is very small as compared to other sister sites (other than IndiaStudyChannel) of SpiderWorkd Technologies Pvt. Ltd. We require minimum 500 active members from each district; so that we can spread the day to day information here on web. I heartily congratulate the members who joined and referred members to this site. Kindly keep the same motive and thought to reach best among all the other sister sites.
    Regards,

I feel happy to know that the number of members in this site increased to more than 2000, I feel still a long way is there to move forward and join more and more members in this site and try to make it as a popular site.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Great achievement for this site orissa spider. Really it shows the widespread of this site. How fast its spreading in the state.
    Congratulation to all of us, for reaching this level.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.