You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

New to Orissa Spider!

Hi all,

This is Krishna here, a typical odia. It is an excellent platform for me to prove my talent. I will always be there to help others. Be proud to be an odiya.

Regards
    Krishna Chandra padhy
    Hi Krishna Chandra Padhy,

Very welcome to OrissaSpider! We (OrissaSpider) need a lot of new members to post various information about Orissa. Thanks for joining with us. We've hope from all the new joiners to contribute more and more with valid and non-copied contents on this floor. To know more about posting guidelines and New Member FAQ, please read the links mentioned on top row. For any kind of queries, please feel free to ask us.

Regards,

Hello Mr Krishna Chandra Padhy,
    Welcome to Orissa Spider. Mr Naresh has provided the important points to you. But after that if you face problem in this site then feel free to ask any of us through mail or put it as a forum thread. Thank you for joining Orissa Spider.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

@Krishna Chandra Padhy, I welcome you on this beautiful and unique platform for odia people: Orissaspider.com
    I hope you will go on contributing to this channel more and more in the coming days. i am very much hopeful with your way of presenting words and keen to write good articles over here on OSR.
    I request you to write some articles on resource section as that section fetches more money than any other sections.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Dear friend,

I wish to extend my warm welcome this OSR which is a very good knowledge improving and money making website in India comes under India Study Channel of Spider networks.

Be live in OSR and post many resources. All the best.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

Dear Manoharan,

Thank U for your wishes. But I am now a one month old member in OSR and I have achieved the Gold Level.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.