You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

My AdSense welcome bonus is missing

Hi Webmaster and Editors,

My Google AdSense account was activated through orissaspider on Aug 17, 2011 at 4:14 PM., but till now I have not been credited with Adsense approval/welcome bonus. I would like to know whether I would be credited 100 Rs or not.

Regards,
    Suramya Behera
    If you have activated your Google adsense account through this channel only. then you are eligible to avail this offer of Rs.100/- welcome bonus.
    And if it is so, you should be given your reward.
    I suggest you to mail to Tony John for your reward with detailed description.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Hi Ataul,

Many many thanks for your valuable suggestion.

Thanks & regards,
    Suramya Behera

Hi Suramya, You better add him in your gmail account, he generally remain online and will surely clarify your doubts and will also help you subsequently.
    There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Hi Suramya,
    It is better that you should not discuss this matter directly with Mr Tony cause he is managing more than 40 sites so you mayn't get your desired answer. Please wait I am discussing this problem with other Webmasters. If it is a system problem then we will fix it and soon you will get your Adsense welcome bonus.

Update: It was a system problem, Now Rs 100 is credited to your account as Adsense Welcome bonus. Another good news for you. You are going to get your first payout from Orissa Spider in this month. So post as much as you can and earn lot between the end of this month.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Ataul & Bhisma,

Many many thanks for your valuable suggestion & help. Now I have been credited 100 as Adsense Welcome bonus and also i am going to get my first payout from Orissa Spider in this month. I am really happy after know i am going to get my first payout.

Thanks & regards,
    Suramya Behera

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.