You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Political

Which is the famous political party of Orissa?

On 5 March 2000, Navin Patnaik first selected as Chief Minister for Orissa, and now continuing for 3rd term. As per the Orissa CM's history Indian National Congress ruled for 17 times, Swatantra Party and Orissa Jana Congress for 1 time, United Front (Swatantra Party + Utkal Congress + Jharkhand Party) for 1 time, BJP for 1 time, Janata Party for 1 time, Janata Dal for 1 time and Biju Janata Dal (Naveen's party) for 3 times.

Dear friends, please share your opinion and views on and about Indian National Congress and current ruling party BJD who ruled for a long time. To whom you feel worked out better and progressive works for Orissa and its people.
    Hi Naresh,

This is a good information about ruling parties in Orissa. Indian National Congress ministers ruled over Odia people for 17times i.e. more than 50 years, however BJD's Naveen Patnaik doing well by selecting 3rd consecutive year. In center too INC going nothing without numbers of spams and corruptions. In center, congress destroyed the country in its last 10 year, which never happened in last 60 year. However, BJD is doing well; hope Naveen serve our people more effectively.

Thanks and regards,

Its obvious, Biju Janta Dal is the most famous political party in current scenario. But if you will say to compare political parties i would say none are of my choices. I believe on the leader or individuals in the parties and not the parties as a whole. Like i like Narendra Modi for Gujarat, Sheila Dixit for Delhi, Mamta Bannerjee for Pashchimbanga, Nitish Yadav for Bihar, Atal bihari Vajpayee as an individual, Subramaniam Swami of Janta Dal and Dr. Manmohan Singh of congress.
    But if you ask me any particular party I would say i'm confused. I don't trust any particular party.
    In present day conditions I would say though it seems that Manmohan Singh is taking hard and strict steps which is opposed by most of the population, but If you see insight you will realize if we really want to cherish our dream of developed nation by 2020. govt has to take these kind of harsh steps. Once these petroleum companies resolve their losses and a balance between the demand and supply come to a break-even point we have to suffer. And as far as my knowledge is concerned Manmohan Singh has proved his wit many times. If you see the 1994's time when he was the finance minister. And also you can check just 3 years back when India has stepped into the global arena and has been recognized by the International market Its all due to Dr. Manmohan Singh.
    In the context of Biju Janta dal I can say naveen pattnaik is really a good and honest man, but his ministers are no less than A Raja or Kalmadi or BS Yeddyurappa.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

@Ataul Haque,
    Its very true as you said, nowadays we must not believe or appreciate any particular party. As each and every party has been corrupted by their leaders. However, we must choose the people, who've good educational and service background so far. In this concert of discussion, I am agree with all the above, as Naveen Patnaik is one of the top contributed leaders in India. In his 3 decades of taking leadership, He has done more which never had in Odisha before. As we know many leaders of BJD being assaulted and red-handed due to corruption; but still Naveen rectifying and taking alternate steps to eradicate the same.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.