You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Political

How could you feel Orissa govt. is doing well for these flood victims?

As the central govt. is Congress since last 10 years and Orissa govt. is BJD for last 14 years. Due to this, every year Orissa govt. fails to take advantage from the central; as central govt. is underestimating BJD govt. We are very proud and thankful to God due to presence of Navin Pattnaik as our Chief Minister. But, my question is nowadays, 50% of Orissa is suffering from flood and other disasters. So, how this BJD govt. is serving and giving their efforts for their peoples?

I went through a ETV-program 'Swapnara Odisha', where agricultural attempts were seen in flood affected areas, where crops were destroyed and our agriculture authority tries product 90 days cropping system. Hope it will be success and beneficial for affected peoples. Please share your views and knowledge about any current incidents regarding flood affected areas and their developmental programs.
    Hi Naresh,
    Very Good topic for Discussion. In my view Orissa Govt is trying its level best cause the relief programme was very fine and Orissa Govt has arranged 6 helicopters for this relief programme. Now Orissa Govt is planning to buy some helicopters.

And another topic is people's have faith on BJD Govt so they are donating to Chief Minister's relief fund in own wish. For this recent flood more than 17 crores rupees has been donated by the public and companies to CM's relief fund. It reflects their view on this Govt so over all my view is Orissa Govt is taking necessary and appropriate steps to help the affected people of the Flood.

Thanks

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Naresh,

Thanks for creating this forum thread. Orissa people are suffering by floods, cyclones, drys every year but not getting sufficient help from the center. Naveen Patnaink demanded 1000 crore rupees to Central govt. but still nothing availed by them.

@Bhisma,
    Thanks for your response as people and other companies were donated more than 17 crore rupees to Chief minister's relief fund. Good jobs done by the people from around the world. Thanks for helping the victims.

Thanks and regards,

Yes, very true Sujata we Odia people suffer almost every year with any of the natural calamities you mentioned. Why we are always targeted, It's mysterious.
    Above all we also lack proper help from the central Govt. because we have the govt of BJD and not of INC.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.