You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Namaskar to all here!!!

Hey guys,

This is rakesh here, a fun loving guy. I was searching for a forum like this where I can get updates and fun around the Orissa. I will definitely raise my hand to help others and for the benefit of this forum. I am proud to be an Orissian. Hope we will be in touch and active throughout the forum.

Thanks and regards,
    Rakesh
    Hi Rakesh,

A warm welcome to OrissaSpider.com!

As a new member to this site, you need to read the posting guidelines and new member FAQ of this site. However, I am explaining shortly here; as this site is totally about Orissa, its features, tourist informations, jobs, classifieds, businesses, appointment, admissions etc. This website accepts only own written contents, i.e. contents should not be copied from any other websites.

For any kind of doubt or problem at this site, feel free to ask us.

Regards,

Rakesh, welcome to Orissaspider.com. Our Editor Mr. Naresh has given some advice, which are foremost to every new member. As this is a progressing website, please try to contribute more and more by giving information about Orissa and its districts. If you want to gain more from this, keep consistency in this site by posting various Job vacancies, admission notices etc. If you can view this link: Popular Contentsyou will be able to know that maximum viewers keened to search Orissa jobs in website. So, members please contribute maximum information about latest jobs and classified or admissions as well as information about Orissa state.
    Thanks and regards,

Hi Rakesh,
    Happy Durga Puja and Welcome to Orissa Spider. Our senior members has given some brief description about the proceeding process in Orissa Spider, please go through them and get some idea about this website. This site named Orissa Spider is also known as best social networking website of Orissa. We can make it large with support of all Odia people. So be active in Orissa Spider and earn some money with more knowledge.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Rakesh, I with all the members of Orissaspider welcome you here on Orissaspider.com.
    There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Dear Friend,

I wish to extend my warm welcome to you to this Orissa Spider. This is an website for Earning while Learning. There are lot of chances available in this site to earn some decent pocket money and improve you knowledge. This websites includes different sections to post your content. For example, The resource sections are used to post articles about Odisha. The business section is there to post about business information. The job section www.orissaspider.com/jobs is used to post different jobs in both state and central government for Odisha people.

So, I wish you all the best to be an active member in OSR and earn good revenue.

With regards,
    S.manoharan.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.