You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I have Completed 1 year in Orissa Spider on 03.10.2011

Hi Dear Members and visitors of Orissa Spider,
    I have completed 1 year in Orissa Spider on 3rd October 2011. I have joined in this great site on 3rd October 2010. In this 1 year journey I became Editor from a member, after that got Site Coordinator rank in Orissa Spider. At last now working as the Webmaster of Orissa Spider.

I have got lot of things from Orissa Spider in this period like reputation, money, knowledge and many more. I am sure in upcoming days we will be the best information portal of Orissa. But this can be achieved with your co-operation and co-ordination. Let's hands together for the development of our beloved site named www.orissaspider.com .

Thank You
    Hi Bhisma Narayan,

Congratulation for your great One-year achievement in ORS. I was completed just 5months in this site. However, trying to give more and more effort in my leisure times. You gave me a opportunity as an 'Editor' for this site. Hope as you did may I can do as that. However, your participation and contribution to this site is really valuable, as there is no sticky or active Webmaster for this site; and you're only who manage everything day-by-day.

Again congrats and have a great second year!

Regards,

Thanks Mr Naresh Kumar for your congratulation. I am sure that you will be ever with Orissa spider for its development and management. Again Thanks.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hearty congratulation to you Mr Bhisma Narayan on your first anniversary. Its really great, you have done much hard work to take this Orissaspider from scrap to a reputed site/platform in the state of Orissa.
    And for these innumerable contributions you have been paid and respected as the webmaster of this site.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Hi Bhisma Narayan,

My heartiest congratulations on your completing 1 year in ORS. As a Webmaster your contributions are so important for this website and website members.

Once again heartiest congratulation.

Thanks & regards,
    Suramya Behera

Thanks Mr Ataul and Mr Suramya for your congratulations. You both are like fixed assets of Orissa spider and your contributions are growing day by day. I am sure that you both have a wonderful opportunity in Internet world.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Hi Bhisma Narayan,

Congratulations to you for this successful one year completion at Orissaspider.com. Your existence in this site is a hope and parachute to other members. You cooperation and coordination among the members are unique and difference, as I came to know by Mr. Naresh.

Thanks and regards,

Dear Bhisma,

I came to know that you have completed one year experience in OSR. This is a great job done by you. You have contributed more of your dedicated and sincere work to this OSR in the past one year.

Further, I wish you that this work to be continued in future for the betterment of OSR.

With regards,
    S.Manoharan.

Congratulation Sir, and a great salute to you as you completed one year in the Orissaspider. Really it is the grate thing that you take the Orissaspider at this level. I salute your patience and contribution towards this site. I feel without you it won't happen. Really I proud to having such a great webmaster like you in our orissaspider.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Many many thanks to Sujata, Vicky and Mr Manoharan for your congratulations. I am also feeling very proud by getting active members like you. Keep posting in Orissa spider and become a part of the development of this site.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Dear Litu,

Many Many congratulations to you for your anniversary in Orissa Spider. On the day of your anniversary, I was still to came into the world of orissa spider. Now i am a one month infant. I am trying to grow by seeing people like you. I don't know much of your works. But the position you are tell about all what you have done for orissa spider.

Thanks to you for being a younger brother to me but a senior guide in orissa spider.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Thanks Mr Krishna for your congratulations, You have also shown your best efforts in Orissa spider in just 1 month. Now you are a Gold member in Orissa spider and your points as well as cash credit is increasing. I am sure if you will write with this spirit then one day, you will be surely an editor or webmaster of any site of Spiderworks Technologies Pvt Ltd.

Try to stick with Orissa spider in your leisure times and keep posting in Orissa spider.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.