You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Where I submit an article related about health?

Respected sir,
    We all know "Health is Wealth". If a person live healthy i.e. Both mentally and physically than he can do something good for the society. I cann't got any link to write about health articles. Though I am a new member, can anybody guide me, where I post my health related articles?
    Hi Durga Prasad,

You can post this article in Resources » Articles » General section; as there is no special section for health articles. If you've any posting problem in resource section, then ask in this forum. Have a great day!

Regards,

Hi Durga prasad, If you want to write articles on Health tips or health problem details, then you can write Resources » Articles » General.And if you want to ask any question related to Health then you should ask here itself in this forum.
    As resource will not accept small queries. And we don't have by now any ask expert section on this site.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

@ Mr Durga Prasad Raj,
    Orissa Spider basically contains the information about Orissa related articles so if you will write articles related to Orissa then you will get maximum visits and cash credits but if you will post information like health of human being, how to healthy then they will not get any traffic and cash credits cause they are not related to Orissa.

So my advise to you that you should post information about Orissa. Instead of posting general articles, you can post articles like Health Care Centres in Orissa, Fitness Centres in Orissa, Ambulance Centres in Orissa etc. Contact me at litu603@gmail.com for more details.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Durga prasad,

As our Webmaster Bhisma Narayan said, you need to post articles based or related to Orissa health information or status. So, that you can earn more points and revenue from that. Moreover, to earn more points from OrissaSpider.com you should post article related to Orissa Politics, Classified, Jobs, Vacancies, Appointments, Business information and Sport. This kind of article OrissaSpider requires most. So, Please do as this.

Regards,

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.