You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

I am a new member of Orissa Spider.

Hi,
    At first Wishing you all a Happy Saradiya Durga Pooja. My self Dr. Durga prasad raj belonging to Jaleswar of dist Balasore. Now residing at Bolangir. While I am go through a site, requirement in orissa, I got this site "Orissa spider" and go through it in details. Really it is a verygood channel to share knowledge, experiances, to clear doubts about a to z what is arising in mind and a best site to earn money by sharing knowledge of different field. Thank you very much, Orissa spider for this good job.
    Hi a warm and hearty welcome to you Mr Durga prasad raj, Very correctly you have mentioned about the site. Its really like this, here the members learn as well as earn through sharing there knowledge.
    I hope you too will help this site in moving one step ahead by your contributions. We hope you learn and earn better from this site orissaspider.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Hi Mr Durga prasad raj,
    Happy Dussehra and Welcome to Orissa Spider. You are right that Orissa spider is the best information portal of Orissa where you not only get information but you can share information too. And for it you can get some part time money. It is really interesting and amazing so give your best to Orissa spider and in return get huge knowledge and lots of money. If any problem arises then post it as forum thread or mail me at litu603@gmail.com.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Durga prasad raj,

Happy Saradiya Durga Pooja!
    Very warm welcome to OrissaSpider.com! You've rightly said that its a wonderful website for everyone. One can learn and earn from this site unlimited. However, there are very less members joined in this site, so please try to join and participate more and more members to this. For further any doubt and clarification, you can ask through any forum or mail me@ naresh.yltp@gmail.com. Have a wonderful day.

Regards,

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.