You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Engineering students are countrie's backbone

Hi! I Asutosh Kar first year engineering student in Electrical Branch of SIET,Dhenkanal welcome to all Engg.student who are the real backbone of our country.I invite all to come inside The orissaspider.come & create a good atmosphere for our future generation.
    Hi Ashutosh Kar,

Very very warm welcome to OrissaSpider.com!
    I wish you all the best for your future engineering assignments. You've rightly said that engineering students are the backbone of this country. However, as we know that many MBBS students prefer to work at abroad after completing their MD and PG; Engineering students too moving abroad to earn more money. Due to which our country losing many talents and benefits in these sectors. My request to all engineering and medical students to be patient and develop our country, without leaving their motherly place.

Regards,

Hi, Ashutosh, first of all a hearty congratulation for joining this site Orissaspider which is our own site dedicated for oriya people specifically.
    And a warm Welcome in our family of Orissaspider.
    It's very true that Engineers are the backbones of the country and this we have to prove by making our country stand in the top of the Global market.
    So pledge for the country that you will never leave India forever, and will always help India to grow.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Hi Mr Asutosh,
    Sorry for the late, But I welcome you to www.orissaspider.com on behalf of all members. You have written right that Engineers are like backbone of our country. But now a days private companies are badly behaving them in case of Recruitment. Now it is essential that every engineer should have more practical knowledge than the examination result. So work more in your practical papers or field works and be stand in your own legs.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.