You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Lots to learn at Orissa spider

This site Orissa spider has lots many thing, which is useful for the students preparing for OAS, civil cervices Examination, CAT etc.
    The members who remain active in forum and resource section are sure to learn better English.
    Orissa spider is slowly and steadily grasping the whole state into it. Almost all kinds of information related to Orissa is available here.
    So i welcome all the aspirants of OAS, IAS or other civil cervices examinations.

Sooner one will be able to get some technology page here, there they will get engineering projects, seminars etc.
    I Support the words of Ataul Haque. This website is one of the growing website in Orissa. All know that there is no new things in developed sites but always new changes are taking place in developing sites. Orissa spider is also this kind of website. All visitors including members can get new things every day in this site. We are also coming with very interesting and useful information for our visitors. No doubt that Orissa spider can be the best Information portal of Orissa. But for this Coordination and Cooperation from all members is essential. I hope all members will support us to get the top position.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.