You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Is there anyone here on OS who has achieved $100 target

I today saw on India Study Channel that Jeevan Kumar one of the active member of ISC and My Windows club reached the level of $100 within just four months of attaching his Google Adsense account with the ISC.
    Its really remarkable and strengthens the bond between we the members with the site administrator and it also proves the genuineness of the site.
    So i request all the members to take part in this site and be active so that you too one day can achieve the level of $100 mark.
    God Bless to all, who is on this channel and supporting the cause of sharing knowledge about the state.
    Hi Ataul,
    You have given a good example here of enthusiasm work. But in Orissa spider there is no such member who have earned 100$, only from this site. The main causes behind all the problem is we have very less active members and we need some current topic discussions and views in forum section. If we use the forum section efficiently and can attract some members then there is no doubt that Orissa spider will be No 1 among all information portals of Orissa.

I welcome you to provide some good and interesting topics for discussions in forum section.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Of course Bhisma, i will help this site to the best of my capability. No matter how much time i have to devote in it.
    There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.