You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Who is the in charge of resource section

Actually i have posted an article in the resource section which is still in the list of New submissions. So i wanted to know who is taking care of the resource section for reviewing the article.

If the article gets reviewed it will be easy for me to share the resource in Facebook or Google plus.
    As by now since there are not much resources updated in the resource section daily on orissaspider as in the Indiastudychannel. So its better the section should have a particular in charge who will be responsible for reviewing all the New Submissions in Resource section. So that this site may not suffer such backlogs as IndiaStudyChannel is suffering now.

Regards
    Ataul Haque
    Namaste Atithi!
    Hello Ataul,
    You posted that resource before 2-3 hours. In your question I would like to tell that now Me, Naresh Kumar and Lokesh Dash are managing all sections of Orissa spider. I am managing as Webmaster and Mr Naresh and Mr Lokesh are working as editors. In this site we take maximum 1 day to review any content. But generally one from us edits the post in between 2-3 hours. So please post some good and own written articles in this site which will help you to earn and learn some thing.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Bhisma there are some resources pending and i saw some bookmarks too pending in respective sections.
    Please consider them and review them.
    Thanking you
    Regards
    Ataul Haque

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Hi Ataul,
    I have previously told you that all posts will be edited in between 3-4 hours of its posting but today it couldn't happen due to some unavoidable causes. So please wait for some hours after posting, Your posts will be edited.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Thanks Bhisma, i saw you have started verifying the resource section. there are though some more sections editors need to review. These sections are Bookmarks section and event section.
    Regards
    Ataul Haque

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.