You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Searching for jobs in Odisha

Hi i am Ataul Haque a b.tech (IT) graduate from GITA college Bhubaneswar.
    The intention to create this thread is just to ask you guys, who are here on this site that do you know any job vacancies created in Odisha.
    Any place near Bhubaneswar or Near Jharsuguda is preferable. Job should be paying minimum of 1.2lac pa.
    And the job post should be requiring computer professionals.
    If you have any suggestion or you know any vacancies near by please feel free to contact me or just write the information just below this thread as comments.
    Thanking you
    Regards
    Ataul Haque
    Namaste Atithi!
    Hi Ataul,
    Orissa spider members are mainly concentrating on Recruitment and Job posting so if you will be stay updated with Orissa spider then you can get your dream job.

Various methods for stay updating with Orissa spider:-
    1)You can activate Google sms channel for Orissa spider. Just type ON ORISSASPIDER and send to +919870807070. You will get job alerts when new job will be posted by any member.
    2)You can activate feeds for Orissa spider. Go to the left bar and active jobs as well as resource cause in this site members are posting jobs in resource Section.

3)You can post here various articles about Orissa. As you are very senior and well experienced member of Indiastudychannel so I think there will be no problem for you. And in this way you can interact with other members and they can give information about upcoming jobs.

In my view the 3rd one will be very suitable for you cause you can earn while searching for job. Thanks for being a part of Orissa spider family.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Thanks Bhisma for guiding in the best possible way you can as the site administrator. The response itself shows the attitude of a webmaster.
    As a webmaster should always look for the opportunity of promoting his/her website in all the possible ways he/she can.
    Nice to hear you again.
    God bless

Regards
    Namaste Atithi!

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Thanks Ataul,
    I just saw your resource. As far my experience I can assume that you have good potentiality and if you will be well guided then you can do a lot. So Please add my mail Litu603@gmail.com in your gtalk list. I want to talk you with some essential points. I hope you will accept my proposal.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

i have accepted your proposal and has send you a request on Gmail.
    please check your mail too.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.