You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: OrissaSpider.com

Best Topics to Write in Orissa Spider

Hello All members,
    As you know Orissa Spider is developing day by day so now we are concentrating to full our site with all information related to Orissa. Mr Naresh Kumar is a example of Hard working and information sharing. Since 2-3 months he is working nicely in Orissa spider. Any member can get tips from him about writing in Orissa Spider.

For this now we are providing Best topics to write in Orissa spider. For preparing this Mr Naresh has contributed lot. See the below articles in Orissa spider.

• Daily, Weekly, Monthly Newspapers and Magazines Published in Odisha
  • Famous Players and Athletes from Odisha
  • Natural Resources Available in Odisha
  • Creators of Famous Historical Places in Odisha
  • Famous Scientists, Educationists, Novelists, and Orators from Odisha
  • Famous Film Directors and Actors from Odisha
  • Famous Lyricists, Musicians, and Playback Singers from Odisha
  • Hindu Festivals of Orissa as per Odia Calendar
  • First women and first person of Orissa
  • Orissa's Largest and Biggest
  • Famous temples in Odisha
  • Lord Jagannath and the festivals at Sri Mandir Puri
  • Famous persons of Odisha
  • Homoeopathic Colleges in Orissa
  • Ayurvedic Colleges in Orissa

• Above links includes many names such as best temples, colleges, biigest things, first persons and many more. You can also get links in the resources on some of the names. It means the particular information is available in Orissa spider. So you should post the others excluding the linked ones. You will get high points with high cash credits if you post articles about the above information.

Members are requested to post a link in this forum when they post any article for the given information.

Any doubt ? Feel free to ask me.

Hi All,

It was rightly said by our Webmaster Mr.Bhisma, that OrissaSpider is growing well; however some of the members are serving their valuable time with some short contents here. We need to participate more and more and contribute most wanted articles in this site.

Whatever mentioned in this forum about the contents are just a listed out of some information about Odisha. We need to elaborate them with proper knowledge and information, which will beneficial for the web browsers and the authors who will get more AdSense revenue by this. You can read this article:How to write a good article for OrissaSpider? for better knowledge and ideas.

Please try to join more and more members at here and educate them how to post and earn money from this site. There are number of information about Odisha are needed to be post here; which are not available in any website. Therefore, my request is to put your valuable thoughts, ideas, knowledge and information to create one of the best sites among sites of SpiderWorks Technologies. For any doubt or clarification you may contact me or Mr. Bhisma without any hesitation. My G-talk id: naresh.yltp and Email id: naresh.yltp@gmail.com

Regards,

Thanks Bhisma and especially Naresh Kumar for giving valuable information on the topics to chose for the contents to write on Orissaspider.com.
    Your all suggested topics are good enough to write on and this will surely help many to have some sort of idea, on how to and what to write on this site.
    Our ultimate aim for the site should be that, it should always come into the top search results in Google search engine as an information provider on all topics related to Odisha.
    Lets unite and work hard to make the site best site at least in Odisha.
    In this way we can even learn and earn simultaneously through this site.
    Regards
    Ataul Haque

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Hi Bhisma Narayan,

It is a wonderful forum for every member of Orissaspider.com. I've seen Mr. Naresh's contribution and dedication to this site. He has posted lots of short informative articles related to Orissa. In addition, as you and Mr. Naresh said, I too agree with you both that the short information should be described in this site with various articles in resource section. I will try to give my full effort, however as I am a service person getting very less time to browse and write. But, still I will do my best; I am always with you forever for ORS.

Thanks and regards,

Thank you Miss Sujata for your response and dedication to work in Orissa Spider.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

It is my pleasure to see that, atleast we have a platform, where we can know the real smell of the real rural area of Odisha. The news channels are just the report of a person which is edited 100 times before it is actually shown to public and edited to suit the channel owner, not to the interest of the public to get TRP.

But in this forum, I found the real information about Odisha, because here, people belong to various place from odisha, write about their own place which actually gives the real location information.

Great job Bhisma for bringing out such a nice concept.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum