You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

When I will be getting my adsense welcome bonus?

I would like to know when I will be getting my adsense welcome bonus.

Regards,
    Suramya Behera
    Hi Suramya Behera,

Very Good question! If your Google AdSense account was activated through OrissaSpider.com then you'll be eligible to get the 'AdSense Welcome Bonus' or Rs.100/- from this site very soon. Otherwise, if you're an existing account holder by Google AdSense, OrissaSpider will not pay the same to you. If you've more queries you may post here.

Regards,

Hi Suramya,
    Naresh Kumar is right. If you have applied for Adsense account from Orissa spider then you will definite get welcome bonus of Rs 100 but you will get nothing if you associate your existing adsense account with Orissa spider. If any more problem arises then .mail me or reply here.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi,

Thank you for the response from both of you.
    Yes, My Google AdSense account was activated through OrissaSpider.com.

Regards
    Suramya Behera

Hi suramya as mentioned above by the two editors, that you will get the Rs 100/- Bonus or Google adsense bonus only when you have created your account of Google adsense on this site Orissa spider dot com and then has applied for Google adsense from here itself.
    Suramya you need to work hard to earn Google adsense. If you just post a resource or article a day and remain active on the forum page of this site, i think you will very soon be able to earn $100. There are many examples who have made this possible on the sister sites of Orissa spider.

Regards
    Ataul Haque
    Namaste Atithi!

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.