You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Congratulations to Naresh Kumar for achieving Editor ship in Orissa spider

Hello all members,
    Please join with me to congratulate Mr Naresh Kumar for being Editor of Orissa spider. He got this position for his continuous dedication and enthusiasm to this site. He is like an example for all new and former members.
    Wish him a happy and bright future in Orissa spider.
    Hi Mr Naresh Kumar,
    Many many congratulations to you for being the well deserved Editor.

Regards

Suramya Behera

Thanks Bhisma Narayan for appreciating and congratulating me for this credit. However, I never thought to take this opportunity, as I saw there is only one editor and members are too less, articles are being pending for 3-4 days, so I decided to take this attempt. There are many requirement to join more and more member here. If we compare with other sister sites of SpiderWorks Technologies, there are many number of members joining every day and giving their sufficient time; but I don't know why some limited people are only here, please try to join more and more member and contribute at least 1 hour for this. Thanks a lot again to all of you!
    Regards,

Hi Mr Naresh,
    Congratulations on your promotion!!! You deserved it……
    It is wonderful to see that all the hard work, dedication and the effort you put in finally paying off …… My heartiest congratulation on your promotion.

Thanks and regards,

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.