You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Provision of OLD AGE CARE at Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India

Dear Friends,
    Thanks for giving me this opportunity to join ORISSA SPIDER. I am a graduate with 18 years of experience in Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar and now I am on the verge to quit my job from XIM-B to start a new venture.

I am starting an OLD AGE HOME to care for the old people. I am planning to start with only 10 members. I would be really grateful if you could provide some assistance to my present endeavour to make it a great success.

With regards,
    dibakar
    dibakar1971@gmail.com
    Hi dibakar mohapatra,

It's really a nice step taken by you. As the culture is changing very rapidly, people's mentality too changing accordingly. Nowadays, people are engaged with their works at abroad without caring their elder father and mother; it became a dilemma in today's society. Hats up to you, for your creative imagination in pursue of humankind and to the society. If I could be able to assist in any matter I will help from my side, no need to bother about this. Take care...have a nice day!

Regards,

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.